Looking forward for your contribution!
028. M. Li*, Q. Song, W. Zhao, J. A Garlow, T-H Liu, L. Wu, Y. Zhu, JS Moodera, MHW Chan, G. Chen* and C-Z Chang*, "Dirac-Electrons-Mediated Magnetic Proximity Effect in Topological Insulator / Magnetic Insulator Heterostructures", arXiv:1706.00847, submitted. (Equal contribution)
027. M. N. Luckyanova, J. Mendoza, H. Lu, S. Huang, J. Zhou, M. Li, B. J. Kirby, A. Grutter, A. Puetzky, M. Dresselhaus, A. Gossard, and G. Chen*, “Phonon Heat-Conduction Localization”, arXiv:1602.05057, submitted.
026. M. Li*, Q. Song, T-H Liu, L. Meroueh, G. D. Mahan, M. S. Dresselhaus and G. Chen*, “Tailoring Superconductivity with Quantum Dislocations”, Nano Lett., 17, 4604 (2017).
025. C-L Fu and M. Li*, “Oscillative deviation from Matthiessen’s rule due to interacting dislocations”, J. Phys. Condens Matter 29, 325702 (2017).
023. W. Zhao, M. Li, C-Z Chang*, J. Jiang, L. Wu, C. Liu, Y. Zhu*, J. S. Moodera and M. H. W. Chan*, "Direct observation of transfer and superconducting pairing of electrons at the FeSe/SrTiO3 interface", arXiv:1701.03678. (Equal contribution)
021. A. Vipin*, B. Fugetsu, I. Sakata, A. Isogai, M. Endo, M. Li, M. S. Dresselhaus, “Cellulose nanofiber backboned Prussian blue nanoparticles as powerful adsorbents for the selective elimination of radioactive cesium”, Sci. Rep. 6, 37009 (2016).
019. K-P So, D. Chen, A. Kushima, M. Li, S. Kim, Y. Yang, Z. Wang, J-G Park, Y-H Lee, R. I. Gonzalez, M. Kiwi, E. M. Bringa, S. Lin* and J. Li*, “Dispersion of carbon nanotubes in Aluminum improves radiation resistance”, Nano Energy, 22, 319 (2016).
017. M.Li*, C. Chang*, B. J. Kirby, M. Jamer, W. Cui, L. Wu, P. Wei, Y. Zhu, D. Heiman, J. Li and J. Moodera*, "Proximity Driven Enhanced Magnetic Order at Ferromagnetic Insulator / Magnetic Topological Insulator Interface", Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 087201 (2015).
016. M. Li*, C. Chang*, L. Wu, J. Tao, W. Zhao, M. Chan, J. Moodera, J. Li and Y. Zhu*, "Experimental Verification of the Van Vleck Nature of Long-Range Ferromagnetic Order in Vanadium-Doped Three-Dimensional Topological Insulator Sb2Te3". Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 146802 (2015).
015. M. Li*, W. Cui, J. Yu, Z. Dai, Z. Wang, F. Katmis, W. Guo and J. Moodera, "Magnetic Proximity Effect and Interlayer Exchange Coupling of Ferromagnetic / Topological Insulator / Ferromagnetic Trilayer", Phys. Rev. B 91, 014427 (2015).
014. A. Ugur, F. Katmis, M. Li, L. Wu, Y. Zhu, K. Varanasi and K. Gleason*, " Low-Dimensional Conduction Mechanisms in Highly-Conductive and Transparent Conjugated Polymers", Advanced Materials, 31, 4604 (2015).
013. Z. Tian*, M. Li*, Z. Ren, H. Ma, A. Alatas, S. Wilson and J. Li, "Investigation of phonon transport in PbTe-PbSe alloys using inelastic x-ray scattering", J. Phys. Condens. Matter. 27, 375403 (2015).
011. M. Li*, Z. Dai, W. Cui, Z. Wang, F. Katmis, P. Le, J. Wang, L. Wu and Y. Zhu, "Tunable THz Surface Plasmonics based on Topological Insulator-Layered Superconductor Hybrid Structure", Phys. Rev. B 89, 235432 (2014).
009. J. Niu, A. Kushima, M. Li, W. Li, Z. Wang and J. Li*, "Scalable Synthesis of Sulfur Nanosponge Cathode for Lithium-Sulfur Battery with Greatly Improved Cyclability", J. Mater. Chem. A 2, 19788-19796 (2014).
008. W. Cui, M. Li*, Z. Dai, Q. Meng and Y. Zhu, "Near-Field Optical Effect of a Core-Shell Nanostructure in Proximity to a Flat Surface", J. Chem. Phys., 140, 044109 (2014).
007. Z. Wang, W-S Chiang, P. Le, E. Fratini, M. Li, A. Alatas, P. Baglionib and S-H Chen*, “One role of hydration water in proteins: key to the ‘softening’ of short time intraprotein collective vibrations of a speciﬁc length scale”, Soft Matter, 10, 4298 (2014).
006. Z. Wang, K-H Liu, P. Le, M. Li, W-S Chiang, J. Leao, M. Tyagi, J. Copley, A. Podlesnyak, A. I. Kolesnikov, C-Y Mou, and S-H Chen*, "Boson peak in deeply-cooled confined water: A possible way to explore the existence of the liquid-to-liquid transition in water", Phys. Rev. Lett., 112, 237802 (2014).
004. S. Paltsev, F. O'Sullivan, N. Lee, A. Agarwal, M. Li, X. Li, N. Fylaktos (2013), "Natural Gas Monetization Pathways for Cyprus: Interim Report - Economics of Project Development Options", MIT Energy Initiative, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA. ISBN 978-0-9828008-8-1.
003. M. Li, X-Q Chu, E. Fratini, P. Baglioni, A. Alatas, E. E. Alp, S-H Chen*, "Phonon-like excitation in secondary and tertiary structure of hydrated protein powders", Soft Matter, 7, 9848-9853 (2011).
002. C-S Tsao, M. Li, Y. Zhang, J. B. Leao, W-S Chiang, T-Y Chung, Y-R Tzeng, M-S Yu, and S-H Chen*, "Probing the Room Temperature Spatial Distribution of Hydrogen in Nanoporous Carbon by Use of Small-Angle Neutron Scattering",J. Phys. Chem. C, 114, 19895 (2010).
001. C-S Tsao, Y. Liu, M. Li, Y. Zhang, J. B. Leao, H-W Chang, M-S Yu and S-H Chen*, "Neutron Scattering Methodology for Absolute Measurement of Room-Temperature Hydrogen Storage Capacity and Evidence for Spillover Effect in a Pt-Doped Activated Carbon", J. Phys. Chem. Lett.1, 1569-1573 (2010).